From Zany to Brainy! – The Inventive Geniuses
Bicycle, trampoline, car, jeans, skateboard, crisps – All that first had to be invented!
By whom actually? And why? And what was the world’s first invention? People worked on many inventions for a long time, whereas other inventions were down to a mishap and others to a coincidence.
Some inventor geniuses urgently needed something that did not yet exist and suddenly had a flash of inspiration!
What ideas do the visitors have? What would they like to invent and how could it work?
An exhibition of the Graz Children‘s Museum FRida & freD, facilitated by the Klaus Tschira Foundation.
- Spatial requirements and setup Options:
- In order to show the exhibition in its entirety, approximately 500 m² of exhibition space is required.
- A modular, branched wall and shelving system in various heights creates various spatial areas.
- The minimum loan period is 4 months!
- Technical requirements:
- Highest architectural element: 240 cm
- All elements are stand-alone structures. Fixtures on the floors, walls or ceiling are not required.
- Internet connection required.
- Prices on request.