An exhibition that stimulates interest in technical ideas and innovations, turns the fascination of natural science and technology into an experience and introduces children to technical and scientific professions.
- Spatial requirements and setup Options:
- In order to show the exhibition in its entirety a minimum of 400 m² of exhibition space is required, ideally 600 m² should be available.
- The rooms of the workshop laboratory are separated by flexible wall partitions, so the exhibition can be adapted to fit a wide variety of spatial conditions.
- It is also possible to perform on several existing exhibition spaces, delineate areas in large halls or address main topics
- The minimum loan period is 4 months!
- Technical requirements:
- Minimum room height: 2.80 mMindestraumhöhe: 2,80 m
- The wall partitions are free-standing, so they are also suitable if assembly to the existing architecture is not possible.
- Sufficient energy supply and internet access are required
- Prices on request.